D-GF 150-MB Burner Control
Self-monitoring and fail-safe burner control for gas and oil burners, with display
Self-monitoring and fail-safe burner control with integrated display, for the control of gas and oil burners as well as combined gas/oil burners of any capacit.
Generally used fuel types and burners require certain synchronised program cycles and safety times for burner start-up which are controlled and monitored electronically with the burner control.
- Controling and monitoring of gas and oil burners of any capacity
- Suitable for intermittent operation, continuous operation and 72-hour operation according to TRD 604
- Integrated gas valve monitoring system
- Separate outputs for control of gas and oil fuel valves
- Quick fuel change “on the fly” without burner shut down
- Adjustable pre-purge timer
- Integrated flame monitor
- Input for external flame monitor
- Integrated display (text display of status, program step and errors)
- Direct Modbus communication port (directly on front of device)